Certified Master Inspector
BILL VAN DAMME
Welcome to New Start Home Inspections! My name is Bill Van Damme, Certified Master Inspector (CMI), InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI), IAC2 Certified Mold Inspector, and owner of New Start Home Inspections.
I have experience that is hard to match anywhere else. We have been inspecting California homes for over a decade, and have a long list of happy clients. I have a great deal of hands-on experience as well, including 38 years of commercial construction.
All of this makes us better equipped to inspect your home than the average inspector. So contact us today to schedule YOUR next home inspection!
ONLY THE BEST QUALIFICATIONS
- I am a member in good standing of the following organizations:
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) # 05121260
- My initial training was at the American Home Inspectors Training Institute.
- Certificate of completion with ITA for Manufactured Home Inspections.
- Certificate of completion with ITA for Pool and Spa Inspections.
- I also hold Certificates of completion with American Home Inspectors Training Institute for
- Electrical / Roofing /Structure / Plumbing and Exteriors
- I have 38 years of experience in the construction industry.
- I follow NACHI’s Standards of Practice.
- I fulfill at least 30 hours of continuing education each year.
- FHA Fee inspector # N747
In addition to our home inspection experience, we are also IAC2 Certified Mold Inspectors. We perform mold inspections and testing up to IAC2’s high standards to protect our clients and help them have a healthy home.
If you are looking for a full certified mold inspector, then contact us here at New Start Home Inspections for your comprehensive mold inspection.